This coming Thursday, October 30, 2014, Law Seminars International will be hosting in Seattle (and over webcast) a one-day seminar on FRAND Obligations from 8:30 am to 5pm Pacific. Here is a link to the program: FRAND Obligations. Topics to be discussed include the following, including a topic presented by our own David Long:
- When FRAND Obligations Arise: Are You Bound by FRAND? What is Covered and When is It Covered?
- Complying with FRAND Obligations: Guidance from Recent Cases for Setting FRAND Terms
- Economic Analysis for FRAND
- International Approaches to FRAND Issues and How They Affect Strategies for Companies in the U.S.
- Enforcement: Litigation Strategies Including Choice of Forum and Remedies
- Adapting Your Playbook to Fit the Circumstances